Security Training Courses
Paramount Security Services is now in a unique position to offer the very best in Security & Health & Safety training, not only for the individual but for your entire work force/company. Paramount Security Services have now opened there own training facilities in Mayfair Court, Nottingham. The company has met the required standards and has been approved by Highfields (HABC) the centre number being 11807. Paramount Security Services can bespoke training courses to suit your personal or business requirements, using their own qualified trainers operating within 7303 PTLLS/DTLLS.
Paramount Security Services are specialists in the training & development of individuals working in both the public & private sectors including the security industry, hospitality, health service, retail & licensed trades. Many of these industries are now under a legal requirement to provide training in line with Security Industry Authority (S.I.A.) requirements & other government legislation, Health & Safety Executive (H.S.E.)
Paramount Security Services will arrange cost-effective in-company Security and Health and Safety training courses for organisations and small businesses requiring training at their own premises. You have the convenience of a qualified trainer, training your employees at the same time at a convenient location for you, without additional employee expenses for accommodation, extra time out of the office or time wasted on travelling.
The term training refers to the acquisition of knowledge, skills, and competencies as a result of the teaching of vocational or practical skills and knowledge that relate to specific useful competencies.
Paramount Security Services offers the following courses:
- Level 3 Certificate in Close Protection.
- Basic Unarmed Combat Course, self awareness plus break away moves.
- Level 2 Award in Door Supervision.
- Level 2 in CCTV (Public Space Surveillance) Operations.
- First Aid (Medical Care in Hostile Environments).
- Roof Top Access Course (High Rise Buildings) used for surveillance safe working practices.
- Full Day Course on Security Awareness / Premises Management.
- Driver training & anti evasive techniques
- 7303 - 1886 Training in the Life Long Learning Sector
- Physical Intervention Level 2 and Level 3
- Conflict Management Level 2 and Level 3
For further information on Security and Health and Safety training please do not hesitate to contact Paramount Security Services on 01159 767020 or Email: email@example.com